Topics or areas of expertise that Erick can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Working capital
- Cash flow
- Financial statement management
- Lending and internal controls
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in audio and media technology from the New England Institute of Art.
- Earned another bachelor's degree in accounting and financial management from Hiram College.
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked for Huntington Bank and Buckeye Community Bank.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing hockey
- On the golf course
- Working around the house
- Relaxing at home with his two dogs
How he's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) I was able to help a client restructure their balance sheet which then allowed the business to better leverage themselves for necessary growth and would allow them to be more manageable in the event of a down turn.
- 2) I was able to help a startup business put together a business plan that allowed them to set and achieve feasible goals that would set them up for growth after start up.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means doing things your way with help that’s there to support you along the way
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Helping people and their business.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Listen intently. Poor communication can lead you nowhere quick. Listening and giving your best attention will be rewarding in more ways than one.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My ability to talk to people and understand their needs.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional Baseball player
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Work that is more hands on where I could build something
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My alarm or my dogs
I am an individual that likes to look forward to the next big challenge and is eager to overcome that challenge, individually or as a team, in order to become more experienced and a better person.