How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Graduated from Robert Morris University where he received a bachelor's degree in accounting.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Cooking or playing ice hockey.
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? "A Brighter Way" means upholding a tension-free and client friendly experience while providing above average quality of work.
- Why do you chose to work at Rea? Rea is a company that cares about its own people as much as its clients. The investment in each employee is something that not many employers offer or follow through with.
- What's your favorite aspect of the job? Working with members of my team to complete a common goal.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you best? Choose to be positive every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An archaeologist or a pro hockey player.
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I bring a positive attitude and a will to get the job done that makes me easy to work with.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I am extremely competitive, like my father.
I am a young professional and I am eager to learn everything I can about the CPA world. I bring motivation, confidence, and resilience to the different projects in which I am involved, and I put a great deal of pride in my work.