How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Emily holds a bachelor's degree in applied science from West Virginia University - Parkersburg; graduating cum laude
- She also graduated cum laude from Bowling Green State University with a bachelor's degree
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" means doing something with a different approach that is more beneficial or more efficient.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I like working for a large firm with a lot of different resources and still get to stay in my "small town."
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts. I would want someone to take care to be sure work is done correctly and efficiently and that is something I strive to do with my work. I take pride in my work, so I want to produce quality work, not work that looks like it was slapped together so I could say it was done.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Loyalty
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Either a teacher or accountant
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Civil Engineering or Public Health
- What was your first job? I was a waitress at a local restaurant.
I am a hardworking, dedicated and loyal accountant that enjoys helping my clients achieve success.