Topics or areas of expertise that Elaine can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Data Analysis
- Data Mapping
- Data Conversion
- Data Standardization
- Data Compilation
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She's got a bachelor's degree in business administration with concentrations in marketing and international business from the University of Akron
- Elaine also has a master's of business administration with an emphasis in marketing and quantitative analysis from the University of Cincinnati
- She has nearly 20 years of experience working with data and operational systems
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Relaxing at home with her husband, Ralph, and their cats
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- She has designed various reports to meet the needs of Rea team members. The reports provide them with the information that they need in a clear and concise format.
- Elaine has set up various "dashboards" for Rea's practice management program that allows staff members to view important information on the main home screen rather than having to search for the information.
- She has automated several administrative tasks and is working on automating additional items in the future.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Striving to work hard and to do my best each and every day
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Being able to work with data and providing answers to people's questions
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? I worked at a local custard stand over the summer
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? The Peddler Steakhouse in Gatlinburg, Tennessee - great food, huge salad bar and wonderful deserts
- What is your most prized possession? The cedar chest that my mom had when she was young
I enjoy analyzing data to help provide people with solutions. I have a positive attitude and try to find the bright side in any situation.