Topics or areas of expertise that Elaine can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Elaine began her career in the accounting industry in 1991.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for R.L. Steele & Co. and later at M.A. Hoops & Associates, which merged with Rea in 2014.
- Elaine earned her associate's degree in accounting and business administration from University of Northwestern Ohio.
- She was the 2016 recipient of the Rea Way Award, one of Rea's Spotlight Awards.
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Payroll taxes
- Small business questions
- Individual tax questions
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching movies
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Showing or helping clients find innovative ways that can improve the future of their businesses or financial situation in general.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The variety.
- Describe your work style. I work hard to get the job done accurately and on time.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? I'm reliable and dedicated to client service.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Preschool teacher.
- What's the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Texas Roadhouse.
Honest, reliable and dedicated to client service.