How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Akron.
- He has also earned the following:
- Community College of the Air Force – AAS, Aviation Operations
- Community College of the Air Force – AAS, Instructor of Military Technology
Furthering his professional development, Dustin is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Legion
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for the Wayne Center For The Arts
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Riding bicycles on the trails
- Riding his motorcycle
- Working on cars
- Building something with wood
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? A more intelligent way to do things.
- Describe your work style. I work best when given instructions and a deadline with little oversight.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? I like how each day there is something new to learn.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Never stop learning.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? A mechanic
- What was your first job? Wooster Daily Record Paperboy
- What is your most prized possession? My collection of things from my military service.
I am eager to learn and a bring a diverse background with a wealth of life experience applicable to many fields and situations.