Topics or areas of expertise that Doris can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Personal income tax
- Estate tax
- Gift tax
- Retirement plans
- S corporations
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She earned her BBA and MBA from Cleveland State University.
- Doris has over 40 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- She has previously worked at Card, Palmer & Sibbison Co. and Barnes Wendling CPAs.
- She joined Rea as part of the 2017 Walthall merger.
Furthering her professional development, Doris is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Tax Club of Cleveland (past president)
- Estate Planning Council
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you?
An approach to doing things that is superior.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Having the opportunity to help someone.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality?
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
- What makes you get out of bed every day?
Curiosity, looking forward to the questions I will be asked that day.
- What is your most prized possession?
I am a passionate accountant that loves helping my clients find success.