Topics or areas of expertise that Don can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Smart goals
- Leadership development
- Governmental accounting and audits
- Fraud risk assessment
- Cash management for governments
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He began his career in 1981.
- He is a former auditor for the State of Ohio.
- He has been asked to speak about his experience and expertise to various groups, including: the Ohio Association of Public Treasurers, the Ohio Association of School Business Officials, the Ohio County Auditor Association, and the Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Furthering his professional development, Don is involved with:
- The American Society of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Ohio Association of Public Treasurers
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Government Accountants
- Ohio Association of School Business Officials
- Ohio County Auditor Association
- Ohio Government Finance Officers' Association
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Working on his house
- Working on his yard
- Spending time with his wife, and his three adult children
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? A brighter way to me means a great experience that is above and beyond what you have received from the other guys in the past or far exceeds your expectations.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Have fun. & Be a person of influence.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? There have been several memorable moments at Rea but I'd have to say that the promotion of three of our government team senior managers to principal is the most memorable moments for me.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? A paper route in seventh grade.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? A sense of humor.
- What is your most prized possession? My children.
A hard-working accounting professional who is passionate about helping people achieve their goals and overcoming their challenges.