Topics or areas of expertise that Diane can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll and payroll tax preparation
- Setting up and remitting payroll taxes online
- General bookkeeping practices
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She has worked in the accounting industry since 1994.
- Attended Fayette County Area Vocational-Technical School where she earned her degree as a licensed practical nurse.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Active in her church
- Spending time with her husband, their three grown children and their grandchildren.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Being the best I can be while providing the best service to our clients while giving them the accounting tools they need to run their businesses better and more successfully.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? This is such a positive work environment and it aligns with the goals and values I carry throughout my daily life. I also enjoy the deep sense of family Rea employees have with each other.
- What is your favorite aspect of your job? Being a "detective" to figure out what a client has done wrong and then give them the instructions they need to fix the error. I also love that the company provides us with opportunities for additional training.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you best? Choose to be positive, every day. I like to look at life positively rather than negatively and I like to help others do the same - especially when we are working together.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A mommy
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Nursing
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten out? My own home kitchen - My family and I like to watch cooking shows and then try out our own "specialty dishes" on each other. Some of our most treasured memories have been time spent around our kitchen table enjoying food and fellowship with family and friends.
A detail-oriented bookkeeper who strives to provide excellent customer service.