Topics or areas of expertise that Diana can talk about (even in her sleep):
- General accounting
- Small business administration
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Mount Union.
- She has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- She is a certified Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor® and Bill.com certified.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Doing fun things with family and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? People at Rea are always looking for ways to help their clients. CAS is the perfect example. It is a new service line that there is a definite need for.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The culture and philosophy at Rea.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Working with different clients
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Work together.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What was your first job? Lifeguard
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Strong work ethic
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? A restaurant in the Bahamas when I was on my honeymoon.
- What is your most prized possession? My family
I am a team player and very detail oriented. I feel that my experience helps me to understand the client’s position.