Topics or areas of expertise that she can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Employee engagement
- HR compliance
- Workplace diversity
- Employee relations
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She’s got a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Youngstown State University.
- Desiree earned her master's degree in business administration - human resources leadership from Waynesburg University.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked in consumer packaged goods and telecommunications industries.
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Looking for a good book to read and the next vacation spot to visit.
Inside The Mind Of …
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Developing a plan to be innovative, strategic, and competitive throughout the services we provide.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea is the type of firm that holds true to it’s core values and is not afraid to align those values with the direction of the future.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Being able to promote the firm to potential candidates and showing them that the Rea Way is a reality.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Dentist- Dr. Keith Gjebre in Greensburg, PA was my inspiration.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? I love to eat and try new places, but the one place I recall that blew my mind was Osteria Barberia in Venice, Italy
- What is your most prized possession? I enjoy the things that I have, but material things are constant and empty… the most prized possession that holds the most value to me is life, and striving to live it in the best way possible and to make an impact in some way for someone else.
I am passionate about helping the firm and our employees grow and reach their fullest potentials.