Topics or areas of expertise that Deirdra can talk about (even in her sleep):
- QuickBooks® Online, Desktop, and Enterprise
- Customer Relationship Management
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and business management with a minor in public policy and leadership from Carlow University.
- Deirdra is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked as an accounts payable specialist at Zulily LLC.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Playing with her cats at home
- Exploring new parts of Columbus
- Fishing at Alum Creek
Deirdra is involved in her community:
- Life Member of the Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
- Volunteer at Colony Cats & Dogs (a local animal rescue organization)
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Helping clients achieve their business goals while maintaining high ethical standards.
- Describe your work style. When I have a new project or task to complete, I start by making a plan for how I am going to complete it and what steps I can break it down into. Once I have a plan, I focus on each individual piece of the project until I have completed the entire project.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? “Fail forward” describes me the best! I am a firm believer in turning mistakes into learning experiences and new opportunities.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? I am a challenge-seeker! I don’t back down from a task or project that might seem too difficult – I’m always looking for a chance to learn something new or accomplish something I’ve never done before.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a scientist.
- What was your first job? I worked at the café in the Beaver County, PA courthouse.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My mother’s passion for volunteering.
I am an ambitious young professional that welcomes a challenge!