Topics or areas of expertise that Debra can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Tax assembly
- Customer service
- Work dedication
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Before coming to Rea, Debra worked in a physician's office.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family. Family is very important to her.
- Volunteering at her church.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? A better, more pleasant way of getting things done.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I wanted the challenge and working at Rea was a great opportunity.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Working with everybody. I also enjoy tax assembly.
- What do you consider to be your brightest quality? My ability to work and get along with a wide range of personalities.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian.
- What was your first job? I worked as a grill cook at a restaurant.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I am hardworking, dependable and trustworthy.
I work hard. I'm dedicated and I like figuring out new challenges.