Topics or areas of expertise that Deborah can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Integrated accounting system programs
- Working as a controller for small companies
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Deborah began her career in the accounting industry in 1993 after graduating from college.
- She earned an associate's degree in small business computer technology from Stark State College and went on to earn a bachelor's degree in accounting from Walsh University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Riding motorcycles
- Being close to water
- Going to concerts
- Spending time with family and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A brighter way is an outline to live your life.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I have never worked in a public accounting firm prior to Rea. While working in other positions though, I realized that my favorite days were when the accounting firm would come in to visit, conduct an audit or work on the company's yearly review or compilation. I enjoyed working with them so much that I decided to pursue that path. Now I have a chance to sit on this side of the table.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I love the variety of working with multiple clients. I like helping people.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My love of life, family and career
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? My dedication and loyalty to clients.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? I love Italian food. My favorite restaurant is Bravo!
I love accounting and helping people and organizations.