Topics or areas of expertise that David can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Information technology best practices
- Network security
- Department management
- Infrastructure development
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He's a graduate of Stark State College of Technology
- Is a member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- He's been providing IT support for Rea's 11 offices since 2005
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing tennis or golf
- Tinkering on cars
- Serving as the chairman of Roxford Media Ministries, the audio/video/internet ministries of Roxford Church.
- Participating in the Tuscarawas County IT Professionals Association
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "a brighter way" means a smarter way. If you want a job done OK, take it somewhere else. But if you want the best possible service and best knowledge available, bring it to Rea!
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Solving problems and helping people
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A radio DJ
- What was your first job? Delivering newspapers
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Making your own future. No one is going to just hand things to you. You have to work for what you want.
A dedicated person who always strives to do his best. I will do what it takes to get the job done.