Topics or areas of expertise that David can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Customer relations
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Building relationships
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his associate's degree in accounting and a bachelor's degree in finance from Kent State University.
- He also earned his master's degree in finance from Keller Graduate School of Management from Devry University.
- He has over 8 years of industry experience.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- I like to spend time with my friends. I am a "social gamer," so I enjoy video games as long as I can do so with my friends. My favorite pastime is bowling. I am also involved with my church and help out whenever I can.
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I grew up in this area and have always heard good things about Rea, so when I decided to go into the field I chose, this is where I wanted to work.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I am not easily frustrated, so it really takes a great deal to get me down.
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Work smarter, not harder.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A brain surgeon.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Attempt to be a Pro Bowler.
- What was your first job? A pizza twirler at Domino's Pizza.
I am a hard working multi-tasker that will do anything I am asked to help out my co-workers.