Topics or areas of expertise that Dave can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business planning
- Estate planning
- Lean Six Sigma
- Family business succession
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Dave began his career in the accounting industry 1987 when he joined the firm.
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- 2018 Richard Rea Award for Client Service
Furthering his professional development, Dave is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Building or restoring things in his shop
- Spending time with his wife and two children
Dave is involved in his community:
- Medina Uptown Park Committee
- United Way (finance committee member)
- Medina County Estate Planning Council (board of trustees)
- Leadership Medina County (board of trustees)
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I enjoy the culture and the people who work at Rea.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A forest ranger.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Engineering.
- What was your first job? I was a paperboy for the Akron Beacon Journal. I began delivering papers when I was in third grade.
Adept at finding solutions to challenges that effect closely held businesses.