Topics or areas of expertise that Dave can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Cash flow strategies
- Mitigating risk in the business environment
- Business and tax strategies
- Succession planning
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in accounting, with a minor in history, from The University of Mount Union
- He has more than 40 years of experience in the accounting industry
- 2018 Chet Stocker Award for Service to the Profession
Furthering his professional development, Dave is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Past Board member of The Entrepreneurship Institute
- Podcast Host for unsuitable on Rea Radio
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Watching the Indians, Browns, Cavs, Blue Jackets, Buckeyes
- Playing golf (from the fairway!)
- Spending time with his wife, children and grandchildren
- Hanging out with friends
- Creating the perfect playlist
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Be persistent in finding creative solutions!
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Celebrating with a team member or client when they slam dunk one of their goals.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Let your listening fuel action
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Let's take an inventory of our personal leadership skills!
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Country music singer, with a twist of rock and roll
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? The Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse in Banff National Park (The peanut and jelly sandwiches are great!)
I focus on developing strategies and ideas for business owners.