Topics or areas of expertise that Daniel can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Client service
- Internal controls
- Business ethics
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from The Ohio State University with a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Before joining Rea full-time, he worked as an intern in Rea's Internship Program.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Watching or attending sporting events
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? “A Brighter Way”, to me, means striving to succeed in creating value for our clients to lead to a brighter future for our clients and our firm.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose to work at Rea because of the collective goal of excellence and success for our clients and firm. The small home town feel and big firm capabilities leads to added value for the client.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality Counts.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Professional football player for the Cleveland Browns.
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting?Financial Consultant
- What was your first job? Carpet and flooring installation
I come to work every day with a goal of doing anything I can to serve clients to the best of my ability and to learn and grow as a professional and accountant each day.