Topics or areas of expertise that Dana can talk about (even in her sleep):
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Tax return preparation
- Staff training
- Tax compliance
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Florida State University.
- Dana also earned a master's degree in accounting from University of Scranton.
- She has more than 10 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering her professional development, Dana is involved with:
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Trying out new restaurants
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) I helped a client through an Income Tax Appeal Process by researching tax cases in the region's circuit that helped my client’s case, and wrote the appeal letter to the Department of Revenue.
- 2) Prepared amended return for client to help save them money when a prior firm missed an error.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Learning new things.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It's a great firm with tons of great people.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Constantly learning new things.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Embracing change.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
- What was your first job? Dairy Queen.
- What is your most prized possession? My family.
I am a hardworking tax professional who loves new challenges.