Topics or areas of expertise that Dale can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Write up
- Business tax
- Personal tax
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- Montana workers comp (early 1990’s) had tax on unlimited wages of corp officers. The state sent notice or tax on one officer that had wages of $20 million. Dale found out that the company had private workers comp policy and he provided proof to the state to resolve the issue.
- A client was late submitting information required to upload to their parent company. Dale didn’t receive it before going on vacation and reports were due the day after his vacation. He got back home at midnight and worked from home until 6 AM to complete and upload the reports
- Client was shutting down operations over one year period and Dale handled: customer billing, processed accounts payable bills, handled checks, processed payroll checks from time card and calculations to payroll tax returns.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He attended Santa Barbara City College and National University
- Dale has more than 30 years of experience in the accounting industry
- He started his career at Nigro, Karlin & Segal CPAs before joining Walthall CPAs
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- House and yard work
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? The path to peace.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Helping business owners.
- What “bright idea” do you find yourself sharing over and over? Making the accounting function at businesses more efficient.
Just For Fun:
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? Very little supervision is required
- What makes you get out of bed every day? The bed complains if I stay too long
- What was your first job? Stadium concessionaire, "Popcorn, peanuts"
One stop business startup. Also, I can simplify your accounting function and save you $$$.