Topics or areas of expertise that Crystal can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Client management
- Accounts payables nd receivables
- Client invoicing
- Event management and planning
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She is a licensed massage therapist from Cleveland Institute of Medical Massage
- She joined Rea as part of the 2017 Walthall merger
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending with her husband and son at the Metro Parks
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Happiness, a stress free environment, hope, care and concern, family, safety and security.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? The friendly, stress free, loving environment, the feeling that management cares on a work and personal level.
- Describe your work style. To stay positive despite any setbacks. Never give up!
- What “bright idea” do you find yourself sharing over and over? To always smile even when you don’t feel like it because you never know when your smile will brighten someone else’s day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A Nurse, I like to help people
- What was your first job? Roseland Lanes Bowling Alley in Oakwood Village Ohio
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Red in downtown Cleveland
Professional, kind and reliable