Topics or areas of expertise that Crystal can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Tax return processing
- Document Review
- Customer service
- Mortgage lending
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her associate's degree in psychology from Cuyahoga Community College and attended Sanford Brown College.
- Prior to joining Rea, she had extensive experience in the mortgage industry.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her daughter
- Watching movies
- Hanging out with her family
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- When I worked in the mortgage industry, I had a client that was interested in buying a home in South Carolina. Her loan officer had pitched her a deal on a new program that was out for residents in South Carolina for a first time home buyer. We collected the documents that we normally would collect, but once I submitted everything to our underwriting department, I was not aware of the additional information we would need. With the new program, it required additional documentation from the client to submit, so I called the client back to speak with her in regards to the documentation that was needed, and assisted her with filing the necessary documentation.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It's how you make it. There is always a light at the end of a tunnel, you make your path, I choose the Brighter Way. I choose to make the BEST of the situation, I choose to be POSITIVE and make a difference.
- Describe your work style. I like to come in every day and dive right in, I am a very hard worker, a quick learner, I like to have fun at work, and I love to work with a team (or independently if needed).
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My personality. I am a very outgoing, fun and down-to-earth. I like to have fun while working, but I always get the job done.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Teacher.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family is the reason I get out of bed every day and the reason I work so hard.
- What was your first job? A waitress at Perkins Family Restaurant.
I'm a hard working, outgoing and friendly person who loves to meet new people. I go above and beyond to help others and finish my work. Mostly, I am dedicated, loyal and won't let you down.