Topics or areas of expertise that Cory can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual taxation
- Small business taxes
- Farming operations taxes
- Partnership/S-corporation taxes
- Medical/dental professional taxes
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from Indiana University - Purdue University at Fort Wayne
- He has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry
Furthering her professional development, Cory is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Indiana CPA Society
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Hanging out with his family
- Attending his children's sporting events
How he's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) A client needed help deciding whether to buy a building, and I worked up a thorough and extensive analysis to provide him with the possible outcomes of several scenarios.
- 2) A client needed help starting his first business and I assisted him along the way from start to finish with tax and accounting considerations as well as general business advice.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? To be constantly mindful of possibilities to improve.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The culture and the people in it.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? I enjoy the relationships and interactions with my clients and colleagues.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A football player
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Doctor
- What was your first job? Paperboy
I am a thoughtful, thorough and faithful advisor who values relationships.