Topics or areas of expertise that Connor can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual tax
- Business tax returns
- Financial statements
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Kent State University.
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked as an intern for the Ohio Auditor of State.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing basketball in the summer
- Snowboarding in the winter
How he's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) A client did not have health coverage for the full year. I was able to show that health care was affordable for him so that he was not penalized for failing to have health insurance for the full year.
- 2) Another client was paying off their mortgage and was considering selling off a large sum of investments. I was able to project their taxes for the future year and make them feel more sure of the decision.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me “A Brighter Way” means the optimal path or best solution
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The People are great! Everyone is helpful and encouraging which makes a sometimes stressful job much easier.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Having the opportunity to help clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive. Choosing to be positive creates a better work environment for everyone.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? When I was 10 years old, I wanted to be an astronaut.
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? If I didn’t go into accounting I would probably be slicing subs at Jersey Mike’s.
- What was your first job? The first job I ever had was cleaning horse stalls and baling hay.
I am a young professional that works hard and is eager to learn.