How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Cole earned his bachelor degree in business administration with an accounting specialization from The Ohio State University.
- Member of Rea's Young Advisory Group
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with friends
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Going beyond the standards in order to provide exceptional service.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Working with other Rea professionals throughout our firm.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea is an accounting firm that provides service expected from a large firm but an experience that only a tight knit firm like Rea can provide.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? I would love to work in the sports industry.
- What was your first job? IT/project assistant for a bank in my hometown.
I am a young professional who is willing to go out of my way to provide our clients with the highest quality service and advice.