Topics or areas of expertise that Cody can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Adjusting inventory
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Walsh University.
- Member of Rea's Young Advisory Group
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing tennis or basketball
- Spending time with family and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? If you have the drive, there are many opportunities to make your future the best it can be.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Because of the positive impact they make in the community I live in.
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Always be positive in any situation, good or bad.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I am easy to work with and get along with.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? I wanted to be an architect.
- What was your first job? Renovating houses with my dad.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? I would have become either an architect or an engineer.
I am a hard working professional that enjoys helping my clients get things done.