Topics or areas of expertise that Cody can talk about (even in his sleep):
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting with a minor in finance from Ashland University.
- He also earned his master's degree in business administration from Ashland University.
- He in interned at Rea before joining the team full-time.
- 2016 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Richard Rea Award for Service to the Client.
Furthering his professional development, Cody is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Western Holmes Fire District (FF & EMT-B & President)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Hunting, Fishing, & Riding ATV's
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" to me means going above and beyond the average person to provide the best service possible.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I choose to work at Rea because of the gREAt reputation that it has not only with its clients and employees but also the communities in which they embed themselves in.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? My favorite aspect of my job is the people I work with and getting the opportunity to go out and build relationships with clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? "Enjoy the Journey"
Just For Fun:
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Strong work ethic.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? To simply see what it's going to bring.
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional baseball player.
I am dedicated and hardworking person who strives to do the best I can at everything I do.