How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She has nearly 30 years of administrative experience
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Doing yard work or other projects at her house
- Checking out antique shops.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A positive approach to helping our clients with their accounting needs
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people I work with are very close and we become like family to each other. And the benefits that Rea offers are very good.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Talking with our clients, they really are very good people
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An airline stewardess
- What was your first job? Answering phones at Domino's pizza (before the days of multi-line phones)
- What is your most prized possession? My niece and nephew
I am passionate about our clients and making sure they know that I do all I can to give them the best possible service.