Topics or areas of expertise that Chris can talk about (even in his sleep):
- ERISA audits
- Individual tax
- Corporate tax
- Peer review
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati.
Furthering his professional development, Chris is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Serving as a member of the Ottoville Lions Club
- Spending time on the golf course
- Visiting the casino
- Spending time with family and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? We provide service that is second to none.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It seems like no two days are alike.
- What is your favorite aspect of your job? That my job duties vary so much from day to day. This keeps things interesting.
- Describe your work style. Adaptable and flexible. I am sometimes pulled in many directions and am working on many projects at the same time. I have to be adaptable and flexible to succeed.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I think I wanted to be a firefighter or a police officer.
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I am dependable and I have a great ability to adapt.
- What was your first job? I worked for an accounting co-op in college at Cinergy (currently Duke Electric, previously Cincinnati Gas and Electric Company).
I provide advice that individuals and companies rely upon.