Topics or areas of expertise that Chris can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business Valuation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Investment Research
- Portfolio Management
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Earned his bachelor's degree in finance economics from Ohio Wesleyan University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Has over two years of experience in the finance and accounting industries.
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked for DiPerna Advisors and MAI Capital Management.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing tennis
- Practicing violin
- Walking his dog
- Trying different restaurants in the Short North
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? To me, this means that we assess every client’s needs with the knowledge of their unique circumstances in mind, working collaboratively with one another to find creative and innovative solutions.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Invest in your family, your community and your future.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? I consider myself to be an analytical thinker. When encountering a problem, it is essential to critically evaluate all of its facets before formulating a solution.
- What “bright idea” do you find yourself sharing over and over? Positivity, both with oneself and displayed among others, is invaluable.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Major League Baseball pitcher.
- What was your first job? My first job was as a scoreboard operator for youth basketball games when I was 12 years old.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? 58 Tour Eiffel (on the Eiffel Tower)
I am a professional who takes great pride in my work and strives to expand upon my capabilities through continuous education.