How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Cheryl began her career in the accounting industry in 1987 when she accepted a position with Rea.
- She earned an associate's degree in accounting technology from Kent State University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching television
- Spending time with friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Placing an emphasis on new ideas, not just doing things the same way.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? We have a positive work environment and we all take pride in the work we produce.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? Logical thinking - my ability to reason through things.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A detective (thanks to the Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden books)
- What was your first job? Babysitting
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Denise's Diner
- What's your favorite piece of advice? Treat people the way you want to be treated.
I'm a reliable, conscientious and efficient employee.