Topics or areas of expertise that Chad can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Financial statement compilations
- Trial balance work
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Has earned his associate's degree in accounting.
- He is a Certified ProAdvisor® in QuickBooks Online and Desktop.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and two sons.
- Enjoying the outdoors
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means constantly trying to be your best self and helping others achieve more.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Every person I have met that works at Rea has been nothing but nice and helpful. Rea also has a wonderful work life balance!
- Describe your work style. Laid back but structured.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? I was a grocery bagger at our local grocery store.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? I forget the name... but it was a restaurant in an old colonial mansion in Charleston, South Carolina. Southern food is the best food!
- What is your most prized possession? My two sons.