How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Cassandra holds a bachelor's degree in business administration, with a minor in accounting, from Ohio Valley University.
- She has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2019 graduate)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Active with the Rotary Club of Marietta (District 6690).
- Spending time with her husband, son, their yellow lab and friends.
- Cooking and baking
- Working on home improvement projects
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Effective, efficient ideas presented for each client's unique set of circumstances to help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The variety of engagements and assignments.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Commitment to client service.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A nurse or a teacher.
- What was your first job? Waitress at a local diner.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Attention to detail.
I am a dedicated professional providing our clients assistance and advice, but above all, exceptional client service.