Topics or areas of expertise that Carolyn can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Client Advisory Services
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- She has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting and finance industry.
Furthering her professional development, Carolyn is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Women's Network of Northeast Ohio
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Cooking "Purple Carrot" (The greatest plant-based meal preparation company)
- Listening to podcasts
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Living every day to the fullest and finding value in everything that you do.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The variety ‐ working with many different clients can be
challenging but also rewarding.
- Describe your work style. I'm a planner and do best when I plot out my day.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive every day.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Freddies in Kure Beach, NC ‐ It's the best Italian restaurant ever. I go every year and always take pints of their homemade salad dressing home.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10‐year‐old you want to be when you grew up? A translator. I loved learning different
languages and learning about different cultures.
- What was your first job? "Coat Check Girl" at Lannings, a high end restaurant in Bath, Ohio (It was really good money)
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My father always taught us to finish what we start so I am very project oriented.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? I'm a morning person so morning is the best time of day for me.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? Positive attitude ‐ you will rarely find me without a smile on my face
I am a project-oriented professional that takes pride in my work, and you'll never see me without a smile on my face.