How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She attended Kent State University for accounting technology.
- She has worked in the accounting industry since 1997.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Riding her ATV
- Spending time with her husband, Matt
Inside The Mind Of...
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The challenge of meeting the needs of so many different types of clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? I am efficient.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What was your first job? I worked in the kitchen at a church camp.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Bender's in Canton
I am efficient, hard-working and enjoy helping our clients meet their goals.