Topics or areas of expertise that Brandon can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Cost Planning
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio Northern University
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked for Schaeffler Group and worked for the City of Wooster as a finance intern.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Watching sports
- Playing basketball
Inside The Mind Of...
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Getting to interact with my co-workers and the clients
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Embrace change. Be open to possibilities.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My calm personality
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Be a professional basketball player
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Either a physical therapist or a teacher
- What was your first job? A summer camp counselor for the YMCA of Wooster
I am a hard working individual looking to expand my knowledge and grow in order to meet the needs of my clients.