Topics or areas of expertise that Bobbie Jo can talk about (even in her sleep):
- General accounting
- Financial statements
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She attended the University of Northwestern Ohio.
- She has more than 25 years of experience in the accounting industry.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Working in the yard
- Going to races
- Watching movies
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" means to be positive or to move your business to new and brighter things as a result of positivity.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Always knowing what needs to be done and what is due so I can prioritize my work and get it done timely.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? Patience
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My kids.
- What was your first job? I worked the floor at a local department store.
I choose to stay positive every day.