How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds an associate's degree in from Stark State College.
- She has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family and dogs, which includes her husband, their four children and one grandchild. They also have three inside dogs, one inside cat, two barn cats, two rabbits, a miniature horse and three alpacas
- Reading, watching movies and doing crafts.
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- Many times I have recommended a retirement plan savings vehicle to help a client keep money in their own pocket and get a tax deduction at the same time.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" to me means looking at what you have with a positive outlook and working on making it better and brighter for the future.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Having the knowledge and learning the knowledge that is needed in order to perform my job accurately.
- Describe your work style. Efficient and accurate.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Embrace change. Be open to the possibilities. Opportunities abound. Believe in yourself. Dare to Dream.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An artist.
- What was your first job? Clerk at a video store.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? The ethics of working hard at your job and in life to achieve your goals.
As a professional and a person who loves numbers, I am accurate and conscientious, dependable, reliable, and efficient at my job.