Topics or areas of expertise that Audra can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual tax
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, and business administration from Malone University
- Prior to joining Rea full-time, Audra was a Winter Intern in Rea's Internship Program
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Committing to providing clients with the best service possible through a willingness to be flexible to learn new ideas and processes.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It’s a good mix of not too big and not too small. It’s big enough that there are opportunities for learning and growth, but small enough that everyone knows your name.
- Describe your work style. I like to write notes and make lists and cross things off as I get them done.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? I always try to keep a positive attitude and have a smile on my face.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? I packed boxes of chips in a chip factory.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My attention to detail.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Gervasi Vineyard
I am always striving to do my best in everything that I do. I am eager to learn and help out whenever and wherever I can.