Topics or areas of expertise that Ashly can talk about (even in her sleep):
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in photography with a minor in art history.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with my family, photographing, and reading.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? Being innovative and not afraid to think out of the box to achieve a goal.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Meeting and interacting with new people.
- Describe your work style. Caring, Organized and methodical.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? My willingness to assist others.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a photographer and an Olympic soccer player (like Mia Hamm).
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? I had the opportunity to assist on a photo shoot at Johnathon Sawyer's restaurant Trentina. It was amazing and I got to try foods that I would have never thought I would try, and everything was delicious!
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Both gave me their sense of humor.
I strive for perfection but never forget to have fun.