How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- Ashlie began her career in the accounting industry in 2006. In addition to serving as the former tax administrator for the Village of Dresden, she spent six years as an accountant at a local CPA firm.
- Ashlie earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting from The Ohio State University.
Ashlie is involved in her community:
Adamsville Progressive Council (member)
Adamsville Youth League (volunteer)
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Not relaxing in a chair watching TV. I live on a farm with an active child … there is never a dull moment! We are always outside doing something – from working on the farm to doing something fun!
Inside The Mind Of …
- In a sentence, please share what “A Brighter Way” means to you? A brighter way means to not only use our knowledge, but to use our values to really show our clients that we care.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Working with clients.
- What do you consider to be your “brightest” quality? My personality
- What line of the Rea Way describes you best? Never stop learning.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? A math teacher
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family
- What was your first job? I worked at our family-owned convenience store.
Hardworking and dedicated to provide the best service possible to our clients.