Topics or areas of expertise that Ashley can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Fraud Risks
- Governmental Accounting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Walsh University.
- Ashley graduated with her Master of Science in Accounting- with a specialization in forensic accounting from Ohio Northern University.
- She is a licensed Fraud Examiner.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Helping out at Steubenville Urban Mission and Soup Kitchen
- Shopping, traveling, spending time with my family, or studying for the CPA exam.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A brighter way means that you will do the best of your ability to be the best employee you can be.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I have heard nothing but positive comments about Rea & Associates. I know that by working here I will be able to advance my accounting career.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? Being able to retain information quickly.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Dental Hygienist
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? The fashion industry
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Angelo's in Myrtle Beach
I am an employee who always tries to be the best that I can be at my job. I will always uphold the firm's reputation and act ethical at all times