How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Prior to joining Rea, Annette had more than 22 years serving as an administrative assistant in an accounting department for a local business
- She is a Buckeye Joint Vocational School graduate
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and two sons.
- Supporting her son's high school bowling and baseball activities throughout the year.
- Watching football and baseball on TV.
- Watching "The Voice" on TV with her husband.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A Brighter Way means to ease the burden our clients face on daily basis with the paperwork pushing and let them focus on building their business up, which we also can help them with too!
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I initially came to Rea because it was closer to home, but I stay at Rea because I really like what I do within the company and the people I work with.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? There is always an abundance of work to be done and it varies from day to day. I like to be busy. It makes the day go quickly.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. I'm a perfectionist. Some may say to the point of being ridiculous, but I like things that we issue to our clients on behalf of our company to look appealing and be consistent. I've been told I have an "eagle eye" for formatting inconsistencies.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I thought that someday I would be a chef. I've always loved to cook.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? The love for my family. My husband and I share the exact same work ethic. I want to show my sons how important it is to be responsible, dependable and a team player and what rewards you can reap if you work hard and give it all you've got.
- What was your first job? I worked in the meat department at a local grocery store. I was the clerk that sold meat cuts to customers out of a full service meat case. That was at age 16.
I am a dedicated and caring administrative professional that is very detail-oriented. I'm able to assist with any administrative needs.