Topics or areas of expertise that Anne M. can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Employee benefit plans
- Review and compilation engagements
- Financial statements
- General accounting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1994 and has gained experience working for Aultman Health Foundation and Moore and Neidenthal
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Anne M. is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Tuscarawas County Council for Church and Community (T4C) (treasurer)
- Friends of the Homeless of Tuscarawas County (treasurer)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching her kids participate in sporting events
- Spending time with her family
- Spending time outside
- Watching television and movies
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" means being a professional who treats people with integrity and respect - just as you would like to be treated.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The firm's family-friendly atmosphere and flexible hours.
- Describe your work style. I am a hard worker and believe in the team concept. We are all working together for a common goal and should help each other out whenever possible so that everyone can succeed.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Be honest.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? I am a very positive and caring person.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My kids
- What was your first job? Bank teller
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My work ethic.
A hardworking and caring professional who wants to partner with clients to help them grow and prosper.