How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Prior to joining Rea, Anne has 14 years of experience as a bank teller, administrative assistant and mortgage loan processor
- Anne has also prior experience as a bookkeeper
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- A treasurer at the Tusco Rifle Club.
- Spending time with her three sons and granddaughter.
- Training or teaching at the local gun range.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A brighter way means enlightening our customers with new and better ways to make their life/business simpler & more rewarding.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Helping others & working with numbers!
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Be a good steward. Take ownership. & Take your work personally. Quality counts.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A dancer
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I am dependable
- What is your most prized possession? My family - though we really don't 'own' them!
I always strive to do the job I'm given correctly the first time, on time & better than expected while looking for creative ways to improve.