Topics or areas of expertise that Anna can talk about (even in her sleep):
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for Cedar Fair, RPM International Inc. and Dambrowsky Income Tax LLC.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with my family
- Finding new places to hike
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) A client started a business and was now self-employed. They didn’t mention it until tax season, so they hadn’t paid any estimated taxes. I was able to help them get caught up in the process and how to manage their taxes moving forward.
- 2) A guest at Cedar Point called in for fraudulent charges on their account and I was able to refund their money and lock their purchases so that if someone tried to use them, they would be detained.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Giving clients the best quality of services.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My personality.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What was your first job? Cashier in food service at Cedar Point when I was 14.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Fleming’s
I have worked in multiple types of accounting positions to expand my knowledge of accounting and I want to keep learning every day.