Topics or areas of expertise that Angie can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Retirement Plan Compliance Testing
- Retirement Plan Design
- Retirement Plan Audit
- EPCRS Correction Procedures
- Form 5500s
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She graduated cum-laude from Youngstown State University where she received her bachelor's degree in accounting.
- She earned certification as a Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- She has worked in the accounting industry since 1993 for a variety of companies including, Findley Davies, Inc., Fifth Third Bank, The Ohio Company and Bank One.
Furthering her professional development, Angie is involved with:
- The American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family and watching them play baseball and softball
- Hanging out by the pool and reading books
- Working out at the gym
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" is a more intuitive and smarter solution to a situation or a problem.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose to work at Rea because of the opportunities available here and the firm's associates.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The reward of doing "a good job."
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My children and husband
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? Strong work ethic
- What was your first job? Babysitting
I am a retirement plan expert specializing in plan design and implementation of qualified plans.