Topics or areas of expertise that Angela can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Accounts receivable
- Accounting payable
- Sales and use tax
- Bank Reconciliation
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds an associates degree in applied business in accounting from Lakeland Community College.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked at Chemsultants International, Inc.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Being active with the Ashtabula Kennel Club
- Training her dogs
- Knitting and cross-stitching
- Playing games with my husband and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? It means that we strive to be a beacon of light to our clients, to show them that we are here to help and make things easier for them.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I love getting to know the people I work with.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I wanted to work for a professional services company that cared about their clients and employees.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I am a happy person by nature! I really try to brighten up the lives of those I see every day, strangers and friends alike.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Dog training.
- What was your first job? I worked in a barn when I was younger in exchange for horseback riding lessons. It definitely taught me work ethic and how to be patient!
- What is your most prized possession? My family! I love having such a supportive family.
I am a hard-working, detail-oriented person who is passionate about helping people