Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Research and development tax credit
- DPAD deduction
- Start-ups/entrepreneurial compliance
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Began his career in the accounting industry in 2009 working for Howard Wershbale & Co. and Pease & Associates.
- Joined Rea in 2017 as part of the Walthall CPAs merger.
- Took part in the 2018 AICPA Leadership Academy
- He attended Miami University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- He earned his MBA from Cleveland State University.
Furthering his professional development, Andrew is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Northeastern Ohio (board member)
- Beachwood Chamber of Commerce (board member)
- Mentor Chamber of Commerce
- United Way
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Watching his beloved Cleveland sports teams
- On the golf course
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- Helped a client fix previously filed tax return by amending the tax returns
- Reorganized clients' ownership structure to benefit their overall tax situation
- Resolved IRS and State notices to benefit clients
Inside The Mind Of …
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Continuous self improvements, always looking for ways to improve all aspects of your life
- Describe your work style. I am a hard worker that isn't afraid of complex or difficult situations. I believe that every situation can have a positive outcome.
- What do you consider to be you "brightest" quality? Being an advocate for my clients.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Either a professional athlete or a FBI agent.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? An iron chef
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? My dedication and loyalty. I am dedicated to perfecting my technical skills and providing value to my client and co-workers.
I am a person who takes pride in his profession. I enjoy helping people by going the extra mile to better service my clients and co-workers. I'm always looking to add value in one form or another.